Being around since 2006, our business is growing, and we are not getting unnoticed out there. Millions of people use our services every year and we need to make sure we provide them with stellar quality, a safe and secure environment, and flawless uptime. We have quite the estate nowadays, so we need your contribution to maintain high standards and obsess about improving our products.
We’re on the search for a driven colleague capable of creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans & test cases. A critical thinker who shares our passion for stats and metrics and has a keen eye for details.
So have a look below and if you feel you fit the descriptions, let us have a chat!
🧙 Help us leverage new and innovative solutions by:
- Driving testing effort from planning and organization to execution and delivery;
- Translating functional or technical requirements to test scripts and test scenarios;
- Designing and developing reliable, scalable, and maintainable test automation to validate complex features;
- Applying test methodology, processes, procedures, standards, and tools used by the team;
- Executing different test types (functional test, load test, stress test, regression test, security test);
- Monitoring test execution progress and providing metrics and reports to the team;
🧙 Who you are
- Good knowledge of testing methodologies – defining acceptance criteria for user stories, design, and implementation;
- Good understanding of client-server and web architectures and of software development principles;
- Extensive knowledge of designing and developing test cases for complex systems;
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (i.e. Selenium/Protractor/Cypress, Postman/JMeter or related);
- Experience with “bug tracking” tools (i.e.Jira, TFS), test case management tools;
- Experience working with databases (create and use SQL queries);
- Understanding of Agile methods and Scrum;
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline;
- Working experience with AWS services;
Upper-intermediate level of English.
🧙 Company Benefits & Perks
Vast:Visibility is offering you the opportunity to be part of an energetic and highly talented team along with a carefully selected and competitive benefits package to support our healthy work-life balance approach:
⌨ Flexible hours and remote work
🍴 Meal tickets
🏖 Additional vacation days
🚗 Parking space
🏥 Private health insurance
🚵 Sports package/holiday vouchers/public transportation allowance/cultural vouchers
💰 Competitive salary
📚 Learning material (training sessions and certifications, Bookster) and foreign language classes
😍 Teambuilding events
🤩 Employment anniversary bonus
🧙 Team Culture
Ownership. Collaboration. Compassionate radical honesty. No superstars, superheroes nor ninjas. Just a group of grown-ups working towards a common goal and remembering to stop and have some fun every now and then.
We take data privacy very seriously and we want to make sure you understand and agree to the way we collect, store and use your personal data. By filling in and submitting your application you provide us with your personal data. We typically process and store your data for the duration of 10 years or until you withdraw your consent.
Apply for this job
We take data privacy very seriously and we want to make sure you understand and agree to the way we collect, store and use your personal data. By filling in and submitting your application you provide us with your personal data. We collect your data in order to process your job application. We typically process and store your data for the duration of 10 years or until you withdraw your consent.