Customer Service Advisor
Vast Visibility is a multi-channel motor insurance comparison technology company with expertise in lots of different areas. We specialise in building price comparison journeys for our well-known white label partners and helping these brands to optimise their buying platforms and provide bespoke data solutions. We are also part of the Howden Insurance Group, the largest insurance broking business in Europe.
Our business is growing, and we are looking for enthusiastic Customer Service Advisors to contact customers who have agreed to receive a telephone call so that we can assist them in their search for insurance cover. Using our state-of-the-art technology, you will be joining our company at the beginning of a new era of price comparison site shopping.
About the role
You will be making outbound and receiving inbound telephone calls on behalf on major price comparison websites. There is no cold calling – our customers have agreed for us to call them. You will not have to work silly shifts and if you are confident and enjoy talking to people, then please apply for we would love to speak with you.
- You will enjoy having conversations with people, listening and building relationships, as it’s important that we really get to know our customers and understand their requirements so that we can help them find the right insurance provider.
- You may currently be working in a service or sales role and are now looking for a career and new challenge. Vast Visibility don’t require any previous experience as we provide comprehensive on-site training, workshops, coaching and will support you every step of the way.
- You will have a passion to help people and give that excellent service so they will want to return when they have other insurance requirements.
- You will be ambitious. Vast Visibility is part of the Howden Group that includes A-plan Insurance and Aston Lark, two of the largest UK insurance brokers, so there are plenty of opportunities to progress.
Qualifications and Experience
- Have worked in a sales, service or similar environment – basically helping the general public with their needs
- Basic IT knowledge – email, word, excel
- Ability to listen and converse professionally and clearly with people
Successful applications will be invited to a face to face interview based in the office in Peterborough city centre.
Company Benefits & Perks
Vast Visibility is offering you the opportunity to be part of an energetic and highly talented team along with a carefully selected and competitive benefits pack to support our healthy work-life balance approach:
- Basic Annual Salary of £18,200 plus a monthly bonus giving you an OTE of £22,800 per annum
- 35 hours working week
- 20 days annual leave per year + 8 bank holidays
- Life Insurance and Workplace Pension
- Teambuilding events
Ownership. Collaboration. Compassionate radical honesty. Just a group of grown-ups working towards a common goal and remembering to stop and have some fun every now and then.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Location: UK, Peterborough
Salary: £18,200.00 per year
Apply for this job
We take data privacy very seriously and we want to make sure you understand and agree to the way we collect, store and use your personal data. By filling in and submitting your application you provide us with your personal data. We collect your data in order to process your job application. We typically process and store your data for the duration of 10 years or until you withdraw your consent.